Sierra Shanti Studio is deeply committed to your safety. After gathering community feedback, and countless hours of thoughtful considerations on how to proceed, we are excited to announce that we will be reopening for in-person classes on Wednesday, June 17th.
We will be enforcing the new policies below, designed with the guidance of the CDC, and California Department of Public Health. Sierra Shanti Studio has officially been certified by Inyo County to re-open.
- Reserve your spot in advance through Punchpass. Please, make your class reservation 45 minutes in advance. No walk-ins at this time. Teachers will not be checking in students or accepting cash/cards, you MUST pre-register. This is very important, thank you for making this shift with us for the collective good.
- If you cannot attend, please cancel through PunchPass by going to “Home”, scroll to “Reservations” and from there you can click “Cancel Reservation”. OR emailing email@example.com and we will remove you from attendance. If you reserve and do not cancel *before* class, we will mark you as attended/paid. Now that we have limited in-person class size, this is courteous to others who may want to attend. You may cancel up to one hour before class starts. If there is an emergency situation, you can email us.
Before Coming to Class
- Use the restroom before you come, ours our temporarily unavailable.
- Bring your own face mask, and wear it appropriately, covering your nose and mouth.
- Entry and exit will require a face covering, worn accordingly.
- Limit time in the studio to 15 minutes before and after class. We all love to gather & chat – that’s part of the community building we offer – but at this time it is VITAL you mask-up and consider taking conversations outside. Note: Outdoor Yoga coming SOON!
- Bring your own props. Use of studio props is unavailable. Email Sierrashanti108@gmail.com to pre-order your own mat or Sierra Shanti Prop Package (2 blocks, 1 bolster, 1 OnGuard Essential Oil Roll-On)
- Bring your own, full, water bottle.
Before Entering Studio
- Leave your shoes in the cubby in foyer & sanitize hands before entry – one person in the foyer at a time, if you see someone removing their shoes and waiting for entry, please give them space and wait outside.
- Use the mat markers in the studio space to maintain 6 ft between each student.
- Once on your mat, socially distanced, the choice is yours if you choose to practice with a mask on or off. Gentle/Yin and Wellness classes may have up to 5 students and other classes we are limiting in person students to 4 for extra spaciousness.
***If you are feeling sick (have a cough or fever) or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 – do not come to the studio for 14 days. Please access our Livestream classes if this is the case.***
**The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or FDA approved studies. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners.