All of Sierra Shanti’s classes can be accessed online and now in person at a limited capacity, with some outdoor class options.
- Reserve your spot in advance through Punchpass. Please, make your class reservation 45 minutes in advance. No walk-ins at this time.
- If you cannot attend, please cancel through PunchPass by going to “Home”, scroll to “Reservations” and from there you can click “Cancel Reservation”. If you reserve and do not cancel *before* class, we will mark you as attended/paid as you will be receiving a recording.
+ Now that we have limited in-person class size, this is courteous to others who may want to attend.
Before Coming to Class
- Use the restroom before you come, ours our temporarily unavailable.
- Bring your own, full, water bottle.
- Leave your shoes in the cubby in foyer & sanitize hands before entry – one person in the foyer at a time, if you see someone removing their shoes and waiting for entry, please give them space and wait outside.
***If you are feeling sick (have a cough or fever) or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 – do not come to the studio for 14 days. Please access our Livestream classes if this is the case.***
**The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or FDA approved studies. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from healthcare practitioners.