Follow these practices to enhance the experience for yourself, and for all at Sierra Shanti Studio.
STUDIO ETIQUETTE & POLICIES
- Pre Registration is Required for All Classes, Registration Closes 30 Minutes Before Each Class
- We welcome you to arrive at the studio 15 minutes before every scheduled class. Place your shoes in cubby in foyer before you enter the space.
- Please silence all cell phones upon arrival. Bring valuables into the studio and place them in the blue baskets provided for you.
- No Cell Phones are permitted in the practice space unless you have a reason to have the phone on you (on-call), simply let the teacher know
- Please pre-register online at least 30 minutes before your class begins (class registration closes 30 minutes before)
- If you are late please wait until after meditation to come in, if you are more than 10 minutes late we ask you enjoy a different class.
- Please keep speaking voices low in the practice space – this helps to support the preparation of a calm, focused mind, connected body, and a peaceful space to practice your journey within.
- Please arrive to practice without perfumes or fragrances for the courtesy of those around you.
- No gum chewing is allowed, please dispose before entering the studio.
- Wipe down and clean any rental mats and/or studio props that you use with provided all-natural cleaning wipes. Spot clean around your personal space, helping us to continually keep and provide clean spaces for all students to practice.
- If you are unable to remain present for the full practice length of class please notify the teacher of your need to leave early prior to the start of class and don’t forget to take your savasana early.
- Sierra Shanti Studio is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.