Follow these practices to enhance the experience for yourself, and for all at Sierra Shanti Studio.
STUDIO ETIQUETTE & POLICIES
- We welcome you to arrive at the studio 15 minutes before every scheduled class.
- Please silence all cell phones upon arrival.
- No Cell Phones are permitted in the practice space unless you have a reason to have the phone on you (on-call), simply let the teacher know
- Please pre-register online at least 30 minutes before your class begins (class registration closes 30 minutes before)
- If you are late please wait until after meditation to come in, if you are more than 10 minutes late we ask you enjoy a different class
- Please keep speaking voices low in the practice space – this helps to support the preparation of a calm, focused mind, connected body, and a peaceful space to practice your journey within.
- Please arrive to practice with clean clothes, clean mats, clean bodies, clean feet, and hands.
- No gum chewing is allowed, please dispose before entering the studio.
- Please refrain from wearing synthetic perfumes or colognes in practice space to respect others who may have allergies
- Please be mindful to always wipe down and clean any rental mats and/or studio props that you use with provided all-natural cleaning wipes
- Please respect the space we all share and wipe up any sweat or moisture around your personal practice space helping us to continually keep and provide clean, healthy spaces for all students to practice in.
- If you are unable to remain present for the full practice length of class please notify teacher of your need to leave early prior to the start of class and don’t forget to take your savasana early.
- Please keep all valuables at home, Sierra Shanti Studio is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged property.