The New Moon Women’s Council is a space to bear witness, to share
lived stories, to be heard, felt and held in the company of women.
Come Join us at the Fairgrounds for our first monthly in person council since March. Sierra shanti has an outdoor space designated that we are free to use, that is private, and with enough space for us to sit 6 feet apart.
We’ve moved from our regular 6pm time frame to 7pm, to catch a bit of the cooler night air. We hope you can make it. Meeting logistic details below. Please let us know if you have any special health and/or personal distance needs so we can work with you to create a safe space for everyone. We look forward to being with you – at a safe distance but together we shall be…
Petra ( and Bree)
- Please bring a mask, water bottle, and use the restroom beforehand, as there are no restrooms available.
- Bring your own seat: a chair, cushion, yoga mat – anything you’re comfortable sitting on.
- Please social distance, remaining 6 feet apart from one another.
- If possible, arrive about 5-10 mins early to find Petra and Bree and settle in.
- Remember: no hugs or physical touch 😰 find your own way of conveying your love, bows, air hugs, waving.. 🥰
- Bring an offering for the donation basket if you can!
I look forward to being in circle with you. Let’s remember together, that we were born for these times!