sierra shanti class descriptions
- This class is medicine for the soul, a slow-build, moderately active all levels flow class, with a focus on heart opening postures. Backbending is known to increase joy and confidence. Leave peaceful and ready to take on your day.
- T’ai-chi is the ancient Chinese martial art-based wellness movement practice that exercises mind and body into a peaceful, dynamic, and unified whole.
prana vinyasa flow – solar activation
- Enjoy a true-to-roots 75 minute Prana Vinyasa Class in which you will ride the wave from meditation to activating, challenging peak postures. You’ll unwind in a series of cooling-counterposes and ultimately land in a sweaty shavasana.This class is perfect if you’re looking for a weekly healthy challenge, or if you’re feeling called to deepen your understanding of more “complex” asanas (options will be given for all levels).Come, dive into the flow.
- Join a flow class that encourages using a consistent, luxurious cadence of breath and linking movement to breath in an intelligently sequenced, alignment-based practice.You choose your experience of the practice – we can be accessible and mellow and strong and deep, but we will always aim to be steady, consistent and absolutely un-rushed. Perfect for beginners and for experienced practitioners who want to slow down, drop in and access a deeper experience of familiar asanas by moving slowly and mindfully.
- This class is all about surrender. Easy, slow movements link passive postures we then hold for 2-5 minutes at a time. Come to let go and get comfortable in stillness.This is a great option for those who want to open up areas of limited mobility, balance out an active day, or ease stress and anxiety. Bring your own props from home if you have them – 2 blocks, bolster, and a blanket.
gut health education & cleanse info session
- Join this Gut Health Education to earn how to invite healthy habits into your life & “upgrade” your microbiome, increasing your immunity & vitality through activating, resetting, and renewing the gut.Walk away with 3 key tips on how to improve your gut health, with easy-to-implement daily practices. During this session, we will also review what you can expect from the upcoming 30- Day New Moon Group Gut Cleanse. We will discuss the 3-stage cleanse protocol and the supplements that are associated with the cleanse and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
flow & restore
- This 75-minute, all-levels class will help you explore and appreciate your (beautiful, unique, ever-changing) body through both movement and stillness. In the first 50 minutes of class, we’ll utilize heat and flow to shake off sleep’s dust, awaken to presence, and hone intention. The last twenty minutes will comprise long, passive postures to help alleviate stiffness and energetic blockages, and ground ourselves for the day ahead.
prana vinyasa power flow
- Prana Vinyasa Flow is an active Sunday morning flow class. Come practice full mind and body presence as we move through a moderate-to-challenging progression of asanas (postures) suitable for all levels. Leave feeling strong, radiant, empowered and grounded. This is 1.5 hour practice.
yoga for climbers
- Yoga for climbers will focus on opening the shoulders, hips and wrists. Moderate activity and deep stretches. Suitable for climbers and non climbers alike.